- Years in Practice: 30+ Years
- School: University of Northern Colorado
- Year Graduated: 1985
- License No. and State: PSY 12711 California
- Alternative Languages: Sign Language
- EQi, 2.0 and EQI, 360 Certified Master Trainer of Users (2013 – Present)
- Board Certified Coach (BCC) (2012 – Present)
- EQi, 2.0 Certified Administrator and Coach (2011 – Present)
- Master Certified Coach (MCC) from ICF (2007 – Present)
- Emotional Competence Inventory, (ECI), Inventory of Leadership Style (ILS), Organizational Climate Survey (OCS) (2001 – Present)
A licensed psychologist and Master Executive Coach, Dr. Nadler has been working for more than 30 years with top executives and their teams to become “star performers.” He is the author of six best-selling leadership and team performance books, and is a sought-after speaker and consultant on leadership, team building, executive coaching, emotional intelligence and experiential learning.
Dr. Nadler has coached CEOs, presidents and their staffs, and has developed and delivered innovative leadership programs for such organizations as Anheuser-Busch, Anthem, BMW, Comcast Entertainment, US Navy, and Vanguard Health. He is recognized around the world for his expertise in linking emotional intelligence and hands-on tools to develop top performers.
Dr. Nadler received his B.A. from the University of Hartford and his M.A. in Psychology at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He received his Psy.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Northern Colorado. Dr. Nadler is on the faculty of The College of Executive Coaching since 2001, a post-graduate institute, that trains professionals in personal and executive coaching, and is certified in the use of Daniel Goleman’s and the Korn Ferry Hay Group’s Emotional Competence Inventory (ECI) and a Master Trainer for the Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQi 2.0) by Multi-Health Systems.
Currently, Dr. Nadler’s work involves identifying applications for how teams and individuals can increase emotional intelligence to become “star performers.” He has a popular blog on Psychology Today and is the co-host of Leadership Development News podcast with over 1 million downloads.
In his book, Leading With Emotional Intelligence, Dr. Nadler provides 108 tools and a hands-on curriculum to develop emotional intelligence in leaders and their team.
My specialties include:
- Executive Coaching
- CEO Coaching
- MHS EQ-i 2.0 Leadership and Team Assessment
- Succession Planning and C Suite coaching
- 360 Feedback Assessments
- Internal Coach Training
- Team Building and Leadership Development
- Leadership Development Action Planning
- Executive and Management Leadership Development
- Leadership Speaking and Presentations
- Leadership Workshops
- Emotional Intelligence tools and strategies
How do you master the moment? All our decisions, judgments, communications and subsequent results happen in these brief moments of interchange. Are you a master of your resources or sufferer of slips and lost opportunities?
I have found arming executives with strategies and tools to play at their best makes them more effective and improves organizational productivity and engagement.
As a psychologist and Master Certified Coach (MCC) specializing in emotional intelligence, I develop leaders through my customized leadership development programs, team training workshops, executive coaching and e-learning programs.
I draw the best from brain neuroscience, positive psychology, peak performance, appreciative inquiry and applied emotional intelligence.
My individual executive coaching services are tailored to each participant and their company and/or industry.
Visit My Website to get my Executive Development Programs brochure and to set an appointment to talk directly with me to discuss your specific needs.
- Executive Coaching
- CEO Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Development Training
- Team Building Programs
- Organization & Leadership Assessment
- Hiring & Succession Planning
Age Groups I Work With:
Avg Cost (per session):
Pricing varies depending on the services provided. Call for details.
Accepts Payment Methods:
Cash, Check, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Unfortunately, coaching is not covered by insurance. However, clients have successfully negotiated with their employer to pay for coaching as part of employee continuing education / leadership training.