- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- License No. and State: #81 New York
- Certification Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT), Penn Council for Relationships, 1999
Certified in marriage and family therapy from Penn Council for Relationships, my expertise lies in relationship counseling. Healthy interactions are the product of separating from one's family of origin while, at the same time, maintaining a closeness to this important family structure. I facilitate this process by helping my patients explore and understand personal inner dynamics necessary for anyone to form satisfying and worthwhile connections with others. I specialize in couple counseling: enhancing communication, deepening intimacy, preparing for separation and/or adjusting to divorce. As such, I, also, work with single individuals who have experienced failed or unfulfilled relationships, yet, are desirous of establishing gratifying ones or are in need of direction in their lives. In addition, my practice includes counseling families with disruptive children, especially those labeled with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) or similar disorders. My practice includes many students, actors and professionals.
Tele/Virtual Appointments Only
I specialize in Individual, Family and Couples Therapy.
- Childhood Trauma (abuse, abandonment, neglect)
- Co-dependency (major focus on another person)
- Addiction (alcoholism, sex, drugs, gambling)
- Eating disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Grief or loss of a loved one
- Intimacy issues
- Disruptive children (especially those labeled ADD/ADHD)
- Anxiety disorders
- Intimacy issues
- Sexual identity
- Caring for elderly parents
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Gay / Lesbian / Bisexual Clients
- Heterosexual Clients
- Transgender Clients
Contrary to certain myths, therapy is not for people who are "deranged", “messed up”, "weird" or are unable to contribute to society. In fact, quite the opposite is true. Therapy serves as a positive medium which allows people to develop a deeper understanding of themselves in our increasingly complex world, so that they may make productive decisions which lead to their own personal happiness.
Through the work we do together, people redesign their lives and emerge with a powerful sense of self, and as a result, the ability to enjoy life in a most rich and meaningful way.
Together We Can Redesign Your Future:
- Managing relationships better
- Achieving more success
- Living up to your dreams
- Balancing work, family, & friends
- Feeling better about yourself
- Finding your peace of mind
- Tele/Virtual Appointments Only
Avg. Cost (per session):
Pricing varies. Please call (917) 923-1038 or (212) 582-6056 for details.
Accepted Payment Methods:
Cash, check, Venmo, Chase Quick Pay and most major credit cards.
A statement will be provided for out of network reimbursement.