- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- School: Phillips Graduate Institute
- Year Graduated: 1999
- License No. and State: MFC43687 California
- Member: American Assoc of Marriage and Family Therapists/108474 (1998)
- Member: California Assoc of Marriage and Family Therapists/56751 (1998)
Harriet Kaiser’s private practice has been located in Pasadena since 2006. She has worked as a clinician since 1998 and has a Master of Arts Degree in Marriage & Family Therapy from Phillips Graduate Institute.
Harriet has a B.S. Degree in Business Administration & Marketing from USC and worked as an advertising executive for ten years. She studied mythology & psychology at the C.G. Jung Institute in Zurich, Switerland and is certified by the Evan Thomas Institute in Philadelphia to work with the parenting practices developed by Dr. Glenn Doman.
After living abroad for ten years in Switzerland and Canada Harriet was inspired by travel and her love of nature to explore painting and art education at Art Center College of Design.
She is certified by the Art Center's Education by Design Program and has taught art for eight years part time at St. Bede the Venerable in La Canada. Harriet also created the program design for the Arcadia Community Art Program.
Harriet is certified in luminous energy healing by The Four Winds Society and Dr. Alberto Villoldo. She's certified in neuroacoustic music therapy by Dr. Jeffrey Thompson.
Harriet Kaiser’s treatment approach is transparent, compassionate and authentic. She incorporates a blend of conventional and alternative approaches including:
- Person Centered
- Family Systems
- Solution Focused
- Holistic Body/Mind
Harriet Kaiser specializes in personal growth, life transitions and relationship issues and works effectively with the following issues:
- Gifted/talented adults
- Anxiety & stress management
- Fertility & birth
- Communication skills for marriage/separation/divorce
- Cultural issues
- Mid career - creative enrichment
- Balancing commitment levels - job, family, self, community
- Changing jobs - retirement
- Moving to a new area
- Going away to school
- Launching your own life after graduation
- Grief & loss issues
- Preparation for empty-nest
- Creative, talented, highly sensitive adults
- Professional vs. Personal
- Widow/Widower loneliness
- Re-entry to US from abroad
- MFTI Training Therapy
- Elders (65+)
Avg. Cost (per session):
$60 - $250 (Sliding Scale)
Accepted Payment Methods:
American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, PayPal, Visa.
Aetna, Coventry, First Health, Four Corners, GEHA, Health Net, Receipt provided for PPO Plans, Victims of Crime, Out of Network.
482 North Rosemead Blvd., Suite 207, Pasadena, CA 91107