- Years in Practice: 30
- Ph.D. Clinical Psychology (1977) California Graduate Institute
- M.S. Clinical Psychology (1970) Pepperdine University
- B.A. Psychology (1969) Cal State University at Northridge
- Licensed February, 1972, California Marriage & Family Therapist
- California License #M5864
- Clinical Member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapists.
- Clinical Member of the California Association for Marriage and Family Therapists.
- Fellow in Marital and Family Therapy from the American University, Washington D.C.
- Diplomate, American Psychotherapy Association
- Member, International Coach Federation
I am a licensed marriage and family therapist practicing psychotherapy in San Luis Obispo. I have extensive experience in individual, couple, and family counseling. My therapeutic focus is on the whole person rather than a cluster of symptoms.
I am skilled in applying my expertise on human relations and family therapy systems to business settings, particularly for families in business together, or business associates who are either family or close friends.
COUNSELING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Communication therapy for individuals and couples
- Relationship and intimacy skill building
- Depression and grief recovery
- Self-esteem enhancement
- Co-dependence recovery
- Life transition coaching
- Conflict resolution
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
Avg. Cost (per session):
Accepted Payment Methods:
Insurance not accepted.
BY PROVIDING INFORMATION, TOOLS, SUPPORT AND COACHING, I WILL HELP YOU:
- Understand how your habits, attitudes, expectations, beliefs and the way you live affects your overall health.
- Mobilize your inner resources for self-healing and personal high performance.
- Build your ability to create and sustain healthy relationships.
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family / Marital
- Mindfulness-based (MBCT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Video Counseling Available
1605 Garnette Drive, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405